*This item cannot be returned. All sales are final. Ships within the United States only (shipping times may be extended for AK and HI). We cannot ship this product internationally.
Tri-Tech Forensics is proud to partner with Clinical Reference Laboratory to offer a saliva-based molecular test, which is authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), that can be self-collected and shipped to the CRL lab when determined to be appropriate by a healthcare provider. Results of the test can detect the presence of coronavirus in the saliva of an individual.
- The price includes testing fees and expedited shipping from the lab to you and from you to the lab.
- The saliva sample can be self-collected without doctor supervision or the need to visit a testing clinic.
- Get results within approximately 48 hours once the lab receives your sample.
- Tests can be used immediately or stored until needed (kits have a 2-year shelf life).
- Have peace of mind knowing that should you need a test, you will have access to one immediately that can give you results within approximately 48 hours.
**This is not an antibody test. This test is designed to detect COVID-19 virus in your saliva.
Clinical Reference Laboratory Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Best-in-Class Self-Collected COVID-19 Saliva Test
LENEXA, Kan., July 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Clinical Reference Laboratory (CRL), one of the largest privately held clinical testing laboratories in the U.S., announced that it received FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and is scaling up capacity for CRL Rapid Response™, a saliva-based COVID-19 RT-PCR test that can be self-collected at home, work or any other setting. The test, shown in CRL’s EUA studies to be more sensitive and accurate than the standard COVID-19 anterior nasal swab test, detects the presence of coronavirus in the saliva of the test taker. In addition, the test is more comfortable and easier to administer, is not “technique dependent” and virtually anyone can self-collect an adequate sample for testing, with test results available in 24-48 hours of receipt at CRL. CRL Rapid Response™ is ready for immediate commercial launch, making it the first large-scale service of its kind focused on the American workforce. Testing is critical to safely helping America get back to work, which is why CRL is offering these tests to employers in businesses, universities, government agencies, nursing homes and other organizations. CRL has already lined up several partnerships for CRL Rapid Response™ testing.
Read Full Press Release Here >>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS