*To place an order, please call our sales department: 800-438-7884
The all new Garrett CSI 250 Ground Search Metal Detector is simple to operate, yet it features unparalleled performance for budget-minded departments and agencies.
It includes superior technology such as a graphic target ID, sensitivity adjustment and notch discrimination to accurately identify the type of target identified. The CSI 250 also includes the 6.5" x 9" PROformance search coil, which covers more ground per sweep and is submersible.
In addition, the advanced metal detector features a Target ID Legend designed to identify targets commonly sought in crime scene investigations.
Sophisticated, Easy-to-Use Design
• Six Touch Pad Controls
• Microprocessor Controlled
• Large, Easy-to-Read LCD
• Three Level Audio ID Tones
• Adjustable to 42" to 51"
• 3 Piece Disassembly to 24"
• .25" Headphone Jack
• Interchangeable, Waterproof Searchcoil
• Adjustable Arm Cuff with Strap
• Graphic Target ID Cursor
• Accept/Reject Notch for Trash Elimination
• 8 Level Sensitivity Adjustment
• Battery Condition Indicator
• Continuous Target Depth Indicator
• Target ID Legend with common crime scene targets
• Electronic Pinpoint for Easy Target Recovery
• Weight: 2.7 lbs.
• Operating Frequency: 6.5 kHz
• Provided with four "AA" batteries (25 hours of operation) (Note: NiMH rechargeable batteries can be used and provide between six and eight hours of use on each 12-hour charge)
• Warranty: Limited 24 months on parts and labor
• Operating Temperatures: 0º F (-17º C) to 130º F (54º C)
• Storage Temperatures: -20º F (-28º C) to 150º F (65º C)