The B-260 is built for tough use, both in the lab and the field. The lamp housing is made from a tough, high impact plastic, and a stainless steel guard protects the UV-A tubes from breakage.
The battery is rated for 200 to 1000 charge/discharge cycles depending on the depth of discharge. The B-260 includes a red LED light which indicates when the lamp is on to help prevent inadvertent battery drain.
• Two integrally filtered 6 watt tubes
• Long wave (365 nm)
• Dimensions: 3.25” W x 10” H x 5.75” D
• Weight: 4 lbs. (with batteries)
• Up to 7 hours of continuous use
• Battery powered, 6 volt rechargeable battery
• To conserve battery use, the operator selects one or two tubes operation
• Built-in AC battery charger with charging cord