Black Hole Faraday Duffel Bags isolate multiple devices at the same time from wireless networks. Forensic investigators no longer need to guess which devices to protect in a faraday bag or whether a faraday bag is strong enough to shield a device near a cell tower. These heavy-duty duffel bags ensure that cell phones, tablets, laptops, and GPS units remain isolated from cell, WiFi, and Bluetooth networks when devices are placed inside, either loosely or inside of other Black Hole Faraday Bags. With their devices contained in the bag, operatives, agents, and executives can avoid remote hacking or intrusion in risky environments or overseas.
The regular bag measures 22" L x 10" W x 10" H and weighs 3 pounds. The extra-large bag measures 40" L x 20" W x 20" H and weighs 8 pounds.
• Faraday duffel bag shields multiple wireless devices at the same time
• Place all devices inside instead of choosing
• Highest RF signal attenuation on the market with ISOTech faraday fabric
• Additional shielding for other faraday bags
• Non-descript outer appearance protects operatives and law enforcement from identification
• Front transparent pocket holds ID cards
• Made in U.S.A. - high quality construction and ballistic fabrics
• Large enough for multiple laptops
• 800 MHz: 63 dB
• 900 MHz: 67 dB
• 1800 MHz: 68 dB
• 1900 MHz: 65 dB
• 2400 MHz: 62 dB
The above data points represent significant values for common use case scenarios our customers encounter; bags will shield and attenuate at frequencies not explicitly mentioned above.