The Mission Darkness™ FreeRoam Faraday Backpack combines military strength shielding with consumer aesthetics to offer a functional solution for shielding laptops and mobile devices during travel and everyday commuting. The interior is lined with two layers of TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric, a lab certified high-shielding material that blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz. When a device is enclosed in the backpack, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or information. The shielded compartment also provides a barrier between your body and harmful EMF radiation and pollution emanating from devices inside.
The backpack has a unique closure method consisting of a double roll plus spring hook. Hidden internal magnets line the top seam, maintaining a tight and secure seal. The backpack is made with a durable and water-resistant 600D PVC exterior, plus an unshielded front zipper pocket for small items. The back side features breathable back padding, plus adjustable straps with supportive nylon webbing. The padded laptop compartment fits up to 17 inch laptops, and the remaining space is large enough to accommodate bulky electronics or accessories.
Primary uses are for defense against data theft, anti-tracking, personal security, EMP protection, EMF radiation reduction, law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, and to enhance digital privacy. The backpack is typically used to shield laptops, tablets, cell phones, GPS units, keyfobs, credit cards and IDs with RFID chips/tags, and similar size electronics.
- Stylish and functional faraday backpack designed to shield devices during travel, while commuting to work/school, and in any non-secure environment
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF radiation shielding
- Padded laptop compartment fits laptops up to 17 inches
- Spacious interior can accommodate multiple laptops, tablets, cell phones and similar size devices or accessories
- Unique closure method consisting of a double roll plus spring hook — hidden internal magnets maintain a tight and secure seal
- Side gusset snaps to maintain sleek and slim shape
- Unshielded front zipper pocket
- Two adjustable backpack straps plus single chest strap
- Breathable back padding
- Lightweight and easy to travel with
- Extremely durable and water-resistant 600D PVC outer material
- Black exterior and nylon webbing with matte black metal spring hook hardware
- Unique serial number to assist with asset tracking
Dimensions: 11" x 4.5" x 17"