The FoxFury CS Forensic Photo Light System offers multiple blue and UV wavelengths in one light. This allows the user to scan between 4 different wavelengths (365, 395, 450, and 470nm) along with white light. This rechargeable light, along with the included orange and yellow CS Eye Goggles, helps speed up forensic searches and reduces cross-contamination at the scene. The FoxFury CS Scan Forensic Light System is rechargeable and waterproof. It is trusted by field crime scene search, lab and medicolegal (including SANE, coroners and medical examiners) personnel to look for serological / body fluids (including urine and semen), accelerants (oil, gas, turpentine), bite marks, bruising and trace evidence (hairs and fibers).
Built to Last
This highly durable flashlight is made of high-quality aluminum. It can withstand physical impact and is suitable for use underwater.
Rechargeable Battery System
High-power LEDs require higher-powered batteries to work. The MF comes equipped with a Li-ion rechargeable battery system. It also includes an adaptor so that the light can be plugged directly into the wall rather than having to remove the batteries in order to charge.
One of the last things you want to experience at a crime scene is having your flashlight roll (especially off a surface) as that means you risk contaminating the scene. This flashlight's rectangular anti-roll head prevents this from happening.
Easy to Clean
Looking for evidence can be a messy job, and you don't want to contaminate future scenes. This forensic light is fully waterproof and can be easily cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Battery Life: Up to 60 minutes Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Wavelength 365 nm, 395 nm, 450 nm, 470 nm, White
- Battery Life 6 hours
- Power Source Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery System
- Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Modes: Manual and Scan
- Weight: 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Head Diameter: 3.8 in (97 mm)
- Body Handle Diameter: 2.1 in (53 mm)
- Length: 11.1 in (282 mm)
- Certifications: CE-EMC
- Fire Resistant: Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Waterproof: 9.8 ft (3 m), IPX7
- Impact Resistant: 3.3 ft (1 m)
- LED Color: UV, Blue, and White
- Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Materials: Aluminum 6061-T6 hard anodized housing with TPR bumpers and glass lens
- Beam Angle: 8 degree
- Features: Anti-roll design, shoulder strap, no warm up or cool down required, scan feature
- Evidence seen: Focus on biological fluids
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- What's Included: CS Scan Light, Orange Goggles, Yellow Goggles, Charger, Carry Strap, Case, CS Camera Filter System