The Mission Darkness™ MOLLE Faraday Pouch efficiently blocks all wireless signals and keeps small to midsize electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to improve digital privacy.
The detachable faraday pouch includes MOLLE webbing and two quick snap straps designed specifically to attach to any bag, vest, or gear belt with MOLLE webbing. The system provides versatility in RF shielding by allowing the user to easily attach multiple faraday pouches to a larger pack while not compromising the shielding of separate devices in each pouch, a feature designed particularly for military operators. The pouch is built with two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction. The high quality, water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials ensure the longevity of both the pouch and devices contained inside.
Whether for executive travel or forensics, the pouch will keep your electronic devices safe and silent. The interior capacity is large enough to fit small tablets, cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, and similar size devices.
- Military-grade faraday bag made for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals, also used for executive travel, personal security, EMF reduction, and EMP protection
- MOLLE webbing and quick snap straps that can attach to any bag, backpack, tactical vest, gear belt, etc. with a MOLLE webbing system
- Double roll with Velcro seal plus outer zipper closure for added security
- Commonly used to shield small tablets, multiple cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, transponders, transmitters, key fobs, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Each bag is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
Dimensions: 6" x 8" x 2"