The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok™ Faraday Bag for Tablets with Battery Kit is made to charge a device while it remains protected from RF signals. The unique kit includes a NeoLok faraday bag large enough to fit a large tablet, transparent shielded window to view indicator light of battery, and an outer zipper compartment to store the 20,000mAh USB power bank plus cable tips (Apple lightning, USB micro, USB-C, USB extension). When in use, the window shows the battery power level and confirms that the device is charging inside the bag. The battery kit allows one to keep a device powered for days after seizure, until the point that it can be inspected and analyzed in a lab. This feature is designed to prevent lockout mode and decrease the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking capabilities with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to guarantee that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior has two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will protect all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz. It is used to keep midsize electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a tablet or cell phone is enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or information.
The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into a forensic box or analysis enclosure. The user can easily open the bag inside of an analysis enclosure without worry of damaging conductive gloves, opposed to Velcro closure bags which can cause abrasion. NeoLok faraday bags are compatible with Mission Darkness analysis enclosures such as the BlockBox Lab and BlockBox Touch series.
- Military-grade faraday bag with battery kit designed for law enforcement and military forensic investigators to keep tablets and mobile devices live during field transport
- 20,000mAh USB power bank included
- Cable tip kit for connecting the device to the power bank, includes USB extension, Apple lightning, USB micro, and USB-C cable attachments
- Transparent shielded window to view battery indicator light and device screen
- Zipper compartment to hold battery and cables when not in use
- Universal size bag shields and charges all tablet models, cell phones, GPS units, smart watches, or other similar size devices
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Faraday compartment blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Neodymium magnets sewn into the bag enable it to easily adhere to metal surfaces
- Uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent branding pocket to display evidence card or agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Made in the USA
- Mission Darkness™ NeoLok Faraday Bag for Tablets with Battery Kit
- 20,000 mAh USB power bank
- Apple lightning cable
- USB micro cable
- USB-C cable
- USB extension cable
- Instruction card
Dimensions: 13" x 11"