To successfully access and recover data from cell phones, tablets, and similar electronics, the latest forensic tools require devices to stay live. The Mission Darkness™ Window Charge & Shield Faraday Tablet Bag is made to keep a device powered while shielded from RF signals. It provides ample room to accommodate the filter cable connection. Each bag includes a dual sided USB filter, NeoLok™ closure system for safe use with conductive gloves, transparent window to view battery life and device status, and a variety of device charging cables. The unique charging feature prevents lockout mode and decreases the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
The Window Charge & Shield Faraday Tablet Bag can be used independently or with our Blocker Locker™ system. The shielded USB filter and cable kit enables the device to connect to any rechargeable battery or permanent power source, ensuring that power is never compromised. The zipper pocket on the back side of the bag contains the included cable tips; simply connect the device to the internal side of the USB filter using the compatible tip. A device inside can receive power while it is transferred throughout various locations such as a vehicle, charging bank, evidence cabinet, or stationed at a desk with a power outlet, until it can be analyzed in a different location. The user can view device status through the transparent window to verify that the battery is charged and signal is cutoff. For data extraction, the user simply disconnects the power source and connects to an extraction tool. The bag can be placed in a forensic faraday box and the device inside transferred for shielded data extraction.
Options with Go Kit add-on includes a Dual USB Port 24W Car Charger Adapter and a Dual USB Port 12W Wall Charger with Foldable Plug.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed to keep a cell phone, tablet, or similar device powered and shielded from RF signals
- The system allows a device to remain live and uncorrupted after seizure, until it can be transferred to a faraday forensic box for interrogation or data extraction
- Prevents lockout mode and reduces the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
- USB filter through the bag allows the user to easily switch from a power source to extraction tool when needed
- Large transparent window to view signal cutoff and device status
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus quick-snap closure strap (safe for use with conductive gloves)
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- 5th Gen device shielding assurance
- Every bag includes a unique serial number
- Closable pocket on back to place evidence card or agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Comprehensive charging cable kit included (compatible with popular device models)
- The bag is available in tablet size and phone size and is large enough to accommodate most device models
- Designed to fit inside the Mission Darkness Blocker Locker 7 cabinet
Components Included in Each Kit:
- Phone or Tablet Size Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag with transparent window, dual sided USB filter, card pocket, and zipper compartment to hold charging cables
- Carrying case to hold Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag plus accompanying accessories when not in use
- Instruction card for proper usage
- USB A/M to A/M cable (1 meter)
- Variety of device charging cables (lightning, micro USB, USB-C, and USB extension)
- Additional add-on accessories are listed below; options include dual USB port car and wall chargers, portable power banks, and a cable kit (*1 cable set is already included with each Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bag)
Can be Used with the Mission Darkness Blocker Locker 7
Charge & Shield Faraday Bags are perfectly sized to fit in each locker compartment of the Mission Darkness Blocker Locker 7™ - Charge & Shield Evidence Cabinet. The cabinet comes with seven Phone Size Window Charge & Shield Faraday Bags plus all necessary charging components. Each locker compartment includes two USB power receptacles and a unique outer lock. The bag can be removed from the evidence locker and transferred to the lab without compromising RF shielding. Up to two Charge & Shield Faraday Bags can fit in each locker compartment.