The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok™ Non-window Faraday Bag for Tablets completely shields all wireless signals and keeps medium sized electronic devices shielded to stop hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone or tablet is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or information.
The bag is made with a high quality and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to guarantee that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior features two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will prevent all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz. Additional product features include a NeoLok magnetic closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket.
The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into an analysis enclosure. From there, the user can easily open the bag with a glove one-handed if need be. This is a feature primarily designed for forensic investigators, eliminating the risk of puncturing an analysis enclosure glove with scissors (often used to cut a faraday bag open) or harsh Velcro (used in standard faraday bag closures).
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Tablet size bag used to shield tablets, eReaders, multiple cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders, digital cameras, and similar size electronic devices
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Neodymium magnets sewn into the bag enable it to easily adhere to metal surfaces
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent branding pocket to display agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Universal size fits nearly all tablets, including iPad Pro
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 17" x 10" x 0.2"