This item includes 2 boxes of the Cocaine Purity Test.
The MMC Cocaine Purity Test enables investigators to quickly get an idea about the purity of a cocaine sample. With the Cocaine Purity Test, officers are now able to determine if the suspected substance is cocaine or not, but they can also determine the purity of the cocaine.
In general, cocaine dealers cut their cocaine with adulterants to increase profit margins. Every time the cocaine is handed down a supply chain it gets less and less pure. With this test, officers can quickly determine the purity of the cocaine they encounter. Based on the test results, they can determine if they are dealing with an individual at the top of the supply chain, or if they are dealing with a low-level dealer. All of this is without having to wait for a laboratory analysis.
- Easy to use! Just add 20 mg of the cocaine sample to this test for results within seconds.
- Each box contains 10 Cocaine Purity Tests, 10 spatulas, 10 Buffer Solution Tubes, and one instruction sheet.
- For best results, use a scale to weigh the exact amount of powder.
Image of the Difference in Purity of Cocaine Samples
The results from the tests done above can be read as follows:
- The first ampoule (where the bottom layer is almost like coffee) was a 90% pure sample and is worth 5 stars.
- The second ampoule was a 70% pure sample and gets 4 stars.
- The third ampoule was a 60% pure sample and gets 3 to 4 stars.
- The fourth ampoule was a 50% pure sample (very common to find on the streets) and tests between 2 and 3 stars.
- The last ampoule has almost no cocaine in it. It does not reach one star purity (it was a 10% pure sample).
The MMC Purity Test is very insensitive to the usual cuts such as mannitol, lidocaine, procaine, etc. which are frequently used. This test does not tell you anything about the identity of the substances that were used to cut the sample with. Use the Cocaine Cutting Agents test to determine the substances the cocaine has been cut with.
Use of this test is at your own risk. This product will only give an indication about the identity of the substances present in the sample and cannot offer a 100% guarantee. No rights or claims can be derived from the use of this test. TRITECHFORENSICS cannot be held liable for damages and/or accidents as a result of this test. There is always a chance that the sample contains a substance that will not be detected by this test.