The KISS System wound ruler is an effective tool for recording linear wounds. The color-coded, adhesive backing conforms to the curvatures of the body and helps medical professionals determine the size of a wound through the color-coded bars. With the KISS System, our perforated rulers eliminate the need for multiple staffing and simplifies the medical recording process.
- Size: 6x26.7cm
- Each Ruler is 25 cm long. The color-coded bars are each 5 cm longer than the one adjacent to it.
- Comes with note label, alignment stick figure and body location tabs. Two blank tabs are provided so you can write your own body locations.
- Each order comes with an in-service flyer, permanent marker, and 16 extra note labels.
- The adhesive is latex free and skin friendly.
- They are single use and are should be disposed of after use.
- The CR code on the sheet links to an in-service video.