The KISS System™ is a complete photo documentation system using a patented photo scale design to reduce the subjectivity in wound photographs. This system is color-coded to size and conforms to the curvature of the body.
We recognize that no two people photograph the same, whether its the camera positioning or placement of the scales, this system standardizes the wound photography regardless of the photographer’s skill set. You can even use a simple inexpensive point and shoot camera. It is used in both healthcare and forensic industries.
- Size: 18.7 x 23.2 cm
- Each KS-CR100 and KS-ER100 sheet come with 10, 25, 50 and 100 sq. cm. rings. Each ring has 4 linear scales to support length and width of the wound in the photograph.
- Each KS-CR1-9 sheet comes with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 sq. cm. rings. Each ring has 4 linear scales to support length and width of the wound in the photograph.
- Comes with note label, alignment stick figure and body location tabs. Two blank tabs are provided so you can write your own body locations.
- Adhesive is latex free and skin friendly.
- They are single use and are should be disposed of after use.
- On the edge of the sheet a centimeter ruler is provided to measure the wound. A color-coded scale of the ring's inner diameter is provided to assist with ring selection.
- The QR code on the sheet links to an inservice video.