The KISS Bullet Hole Scales are used to reconstruct the crime scene and create a professional presentation to the jury. They allow you to more easily see the bullet strikes from the shooter's perspective. The system also provides better visualization on the individual holes or the entire pattern, sure to speed up your assessment. With multiple scales on a sheet, the KISS System is very cost effective in even the most intense shooting scenes.
- Overall Size 18.7 x 23.2cm, 100 Sheets
- On the edge of the sheet a centimeter ruler is provided to measure the observation.
- They are a single use scale with a mild skin friendly adhesive.
- A fine tip permanent marker works best to document on the note tab attached to the scale.
- The CR5N has a 2 cm scale on all sides of the scale, 16 scales per sheet. The area within each scale is 5 sq. cm.
- The CR10N has a 2 cm scale on the side of the scale, 9 scales per sheet. The area within each scale is 10 sq. cm
- The ER10N has a 2 cm and 4 cm scale on the side of the scale, 8 scales per sheet. The area within each scale is 10 sq. cm.